I impulse bought a half chicken at the farmers market. I know, an impulse buy for most people is a new watch or shoes, but not this girl. It's a free range, bug-eating chicken #dietitian problems.
At first, I didn't know what to put on it. So I decided to put everything on it. The result was magical.
Try it for yourself.
1/2 Free-range chicken or 4 chicken thighs
1 T curry powder
1/2 tsp ginger
salt and pepper to taste
1/2 tsp cumin
1/4 tsp chili powder
1/2 tsp garlic powder
2 T olive oil
1 T mustard
2 T honey
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
2. Mix curry, ginger, salt cumin, chili powder, garlic powder, and olive oil in a small bowl.
3. Coat chicken in curry mixture.
4. Bake in oven for ~50 minutes. While chicken is baking mix mustard and honey in a bowl.
5. After the first 50 minutes, pull chicken and coat in honey mustard mixture. Return to oven for another 20 minutes.
6. Enjoy Jesus' offering.